A ULLC Coach (Unconditional Loving Life Coach) is someone who has years of experience and has demonstrated a thorough intellectual understanding of unconditionally loving principles, as well as an ability to implement them in their own lives and the lives of others. A Coach has demonstrated being free of fear and emptiness with the ability to see, accept and love others unconditionally. Remembering that we are all human, we believe that we are on a journey and that this journey is never complete. No one is unconditionally loving every moment. We all are human. Our honesty about that at the times we are blinded is what it takes to create that on-going trust and model the type of communication we teach that creates long lasting love and belonging, connection and faith. Our ULLC's know how to do this.
Most people are in denial about how much pain they really have. They have learned survival mechanisms that will give them a relative level of happiness. And with enough glitter and glam, sex, money and praise, they can feel like they have all they need. But in reality most people begin to find patterns of depression, despair and loneliness that creates a sense that something is missing. There is; the feeling like they really matter. The feeling like they belong and are connected to love, our greatest need.
Just as Olympic athletes wouldn’t think of training without the added insight, objective perspective and enthusiastic support of an athletic coach, many of today’s most successful moms, dads, business leaders, professionals, executives, electricians, bakers, candlestick makers, entrepreneurs, housewives and CEO's use the services of a life coach to take their lives, relationships, marriages, careers, or businesses to the next level.
Coaching helps you pinpoint the patterns that you are playing out, the survival mechanisms that you learned as a child and gives you insight as to what choices you can make to feel a deeper sense of fulfillment in your own life, the genuine peace that was missing.
In a community of people who actively practice unconditional love, you will learn vulnerability and stretch yourself into that trusting place that your heart longs for.
I and our other coaches can help you accelerate the learning curve and help you heal the wounds of the past that have kept you stuck and bound in old patterns. We can help you much more quickly than you can do on your own. - Sharon Winningham, ULLC
Groups vs. Coaching
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain insight into confusing situations and to receive help applying the principles of Unconditional Love in your own life. The process of finding and giving Unconditional Love is free. Many of us, however, can benefit greatly from having an Unconditional Loving Life Coach, someone who is experienced in the principles of Unconditional Love.
Unconditional Loving Life Coaches create a safe space to help guide their clients to recognize his/her own unloving behaviors and bring unconscious habits/beliefs to focus to examine and question. This practice of conscious awareness will lead a person to be able to feel safe to make a different choice that will contribute to his/her happiness. This practice, over time, will lead a person to “see” his/her self-worth and will eliminate the fear that is blocking the acceptance of self-love. This awareness leads to a person feeling safe in his/her world to make choices that feeds his/her passions and share this with others.
Attending groups/phone conferences will contribute to some growth over time. A person who chooses to work with an Unconditional Loving Life Coach will within three to six months (depending on willingness to do work) will experience leaps in feeling loved unconditionally and practice being loving. The average person who exclusively chooses to only to attend groups/phone conferences will make the same progress within a three year span or longer (depending on willingness to do work).
The service of an Unconditional Loving Life Coach offers the following advantages to their clients:
- The more we invest in something, the more we tend to become involved in it. If you hire an Unconditional Loving Life Coach, you’ll tend to actually make calls and commitments necessary to change your life.
- One of the biggest obstacles that prevent us from making our calls to find unconditional love is the feeling that we are “bothering” the people we are calling. We hate being inconvenience to other people. We are much less likely to have that feeling, however, with a professional Unconditional Loving Life Coach.
- You will be able to work one-on-one for a set amount of time (hour or longer) to share with an experienced Unconditional Loving Life Coach weekly or bi-weekly. One session with an Unconditional Loving Life Coach is equivalent to attending six-20 groups with a 10 minute share time.
- . Talking with an Unconditional Loving Life Coach who has considerable experience with trauma is usually much more effective than talking with friends and family who are still learning about unconditional love.
- We can move forward in a shorter period of time. Working with an Unconditional Loving Life Coach will help you quickly develop habits that will make finding and giving unconditional love easy and fun. Unconditional Love is not complicated, it is just different, as you take the first baby-steps toward creating and maintaining truly loving relationships you will find that having an Unconditional Loving Life Coach walk with you is not only fun, efficient, and affordable- it is virtually indispensable.
New community members are eligible for a free thirty-minute consultation via this website or with Sharon by phone at 602-405-0144 to schedule. You may contact any of our other coaches also directly to inquire what they have to offer.
Sharon Winningham, ULLC, Founder Loving-Groups.com
There are many clear reasons for hiring a coach:
- Someone who actually understands how we hold on to the pain of our past and how to clear that pain.
- Someone who can lead us into understanding about how our emotions can unconsciously control our actions and what we can do to change that.
- Can help you efficiently by putting the right kind of support systems in place.
- Gives you more incentive to stick with your growth experience on the days it gets tough.
- Having experience to guide you so you don’t have to figure it out on your own.
- Helps hold you accountable
- Sees the truth about you and helps you see that truth
- Helps you find your true self and your vision for the future
- Helps you shed light on all the confusion in your past and present relationships
- Acceleration in growth
- Setting realistic goals and steps for the future
The opinions, advice, and counsel provided by Sharon Winningham and the team of ULLC’s are not to be used as a substitute for medical attention, diagnosis, or treatment, or for other professional mental health or medical services. ULLC’s will not be held liable for the use that anyone might make of the information or advice given.
While all of our coaches will always exercise every available resource to help the Clients meet
their life goals, the Clients may not achieve these goals during or after private coaching sessions. The Clients acknowledge that deciding how to incorporate the advice offered by Our ULLC’s and implementing those choices, are exclusively their responsibility. The Clients take full responsibility for any and all actions resulting from coaching and will not hold their coach liable for the Clients’ failure to achieve his / her personal, professional, spiritual, or any other form of life goals.